en: sv: Our doors are open

nur.nu

en: sv: Our doors are open

Post by nur.nu »

Our doors are open
Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi

Our doors are open; some chose to watch from outside while others knocked and entered. Some of those who entered preferred to sit at the threshold in service of the household; it did not take them long to be admitted. Most of the visitors went in around the busied themselves in looking at the beauty of house. The first drink was offered but not of all of them took it, some felt not thirsty. Most of the ones who tasted it never had enough of it and stopped in the corridor asking for more. For them, it was the elixir; they, out of ecstasy, kept talking about the drink and asking for more of it till they were intoxicated and thus unable to attend the party. They forgot that the drink was just to welcome them in and the food was to be served afterwards and greater pleasures are anticipated. Those who went in and sat at the banquet had the greatest honour of the company of the landlord. The secrets were given to them, and the veils were removed for them and remained in the house while others were still in the open yard either amazed at the beauty of the house or intoxicated by the first cup.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/shaykhabulhuda/ ... 1631247580
nur.nu

sv: Våra dörrar står öppna

Post by nur.nu »

Våra dörrar står öppna
Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi

Våra dörrar står öppna; somliga valde att stå utanför och titta, medan andra knackade på och gick in. Somliga av dem som gick in föredrog att sitta vid tröskeln för att stå till hushållets tjänst; det tog inte lång tid för dem att bli antagna. De flesta besökarna gick runt och ägnade sig åt att betrakta husets skönhet. Den första drinken serverades, men inte alla tog emot den, en del var inte törstiga. De flesta som smakade på den fick aldrig nog av den och stannade i korridoren för att be om mer. För dem var det elixiret; i extas fortfor de att tala om drycken och be om mer, tills de blev berusade och därför inte kunde delta i festen. De glömde bort att drinken bara var för att hälsa dem välkomna in, och att det sedan skulle serveras mat, och man kunde se fram emot ännu större nöjen. De som gick in och satte sig vid banketten hade den största äran av att vara i sällskap av husets herre. Hemligheter delgavs dem och slöjorna drogs undan för dem. De stannade i huset medan andra fortfarande var ute på gården, förundrade över husets skönhet eller berusade av den första bägaren.

Return to “Advice | Råd och vägledning”